Indian Navy PC & SSC Officer Recruitment 2016
Indian Navy is announced a Emplyment Notification for the Recruitment for Permanent Commission (PC) officers in Executive (GS) branch and Short Service Commission (SSC) officers in Executive and Technical Branches of the Indian Navy under University Entry Scheme (UES), for course commencing June 2017 Posts, Applications are invited from unmarried candidates who fulfill eligibility condition of Nationality as laid down by the Government of India for entry as Permanent Commission (PC) officers in Executive (GS) branch and Short Service Commission (SSC) officers in Executive and Technical Branches of the Indian Navy under University Entry Scheme (UES), for course commencing June 2017.
Name of the Posts
- Permanent Commission (PC) officers
- Short Service Commission (SSC) officers
Indian Navy Recruitment 2016 Apply Online for PC & SSC Officer 21 to 24 years as on 01 Jul 2017 (i.e. born between 02 Jul 1993 to 01 Jul 1998 both dates inclusive)
Physical Standards :
Nationality: A candidates must either be:
- Height & weight. Minimum height Male – 157 cm, Female – 152 cm with correlated weight as per age and height.
- Eye sight. The minimum acceptable vision standards for distance is 6/6, 6/12 correctable to 6/60, 6/60 with glass. Should not be colour / night blind.
- Tattoo. Permanent body tattoos are not permitted on any part of the body, however, certain concessions are permitted to candidates belonging to tribal areas communities as declared by the Government of India. For other candidates permanent body tattoos are only permitted on inner face of forearms i.e. from inside of elbow to wrist and on the reverse side of palm/back (dorsal) side of hand. Details in this regard are available on the naval recruitment website: www.joinindiannavy.gov.in
- IHQ of MoD reserves the right to shortlist applications and to fix cut off/ percentage of marks without assigning any reason. No communication will be entertained on this account. SSB interviews for short listed candidates will be scheduled at Bangalore/Bhopal/Coimbatore/Visakhapatnam during Dec 16 to Mar 17. Shortlisted candidates will be informed about their selection for SSB interview on their e-mail or through SMS (provided by candidates in their application form).
- SSB interview will be conducted in two Stages. Stage I test consisting of Intelligence Test, Picture Perception and Discussion test will be conducted on the first day of arrival at SSB. Candidates who fail to qualify in Stage I will be routed back on the same day. Stage II tests comprising of Psychological testing, Group testing and Interview will last for 04 days. Successful candidates will thereafter undergo Medical Examination (approx duration 03-05 days).
- Candidates recommended by the SSB and declared medically fit will be appointed for training as per all India merit depending on the number of vacancies.
- Change of SSB Centre for interview is not permissible under any circumstance.
- Any correspondence regarding change of SSB dates be addressed to the call up officer of the SSB on receipt of call up letter. Candidates are to download the call up letter on receiving intimation from IHQ MoD (N) by SMS/email.
- No compensation will be paid in respect of any injury sustained as a result of tests during SSB interviews.
- AC 3 tier rail fare is admissible for the SSB interview, if appearing for the first time for that type of commission.
How to Apply:
Interested Candidates may Apply Online Through official Website.
Online Application Commenced:
24th September 2016
Last Date to Apply online:
14th October 2016
Last Date for submission of Application :
24th October 2016