A Quick Guide to SSB Interview
SSB interview is the main gate to enter into the Defence forces. Certain things to be taken care during the 5 days interview session.However, it is difficult to remember and recall all of them at the time of SSB. Here is a quick guide for the Defence candidates about SSB.
- SSB is based on Manasa, Karmana, and Vachana; it means you should coincide in your thoughts actions and speech.
- Don’t put up an act, or try to be a different person. Be the same person.
- Practice does help, it’ll help definitely. So remember this and practice as much as you can for SSB.
- If you have a test the next day, take a good night’s sleep the day before the test.
- Smile, it’ll lighten up the tension.
- Never criticize the process. It is like criticizing yourself. You might have failed, but don’t question their judgment. The earlier you learn it, the better. It is easy to find faults in others, however it much difficult to find your own faults.
- OLQ’s are very important. Read each one of them carefully and adapt yourself accordingly.
- Maintain the decorum and dress code, follow the rules.
- Do not lie as well as do not give out pointless information which is not required. Follow some abstraction.
- Go and mix with people in your group. The reason is not only that it’ll be beneficial for your group testing, but also that the friendships which grow here are very different and last a long time. SSB is an experience.
- Do not keep you mobile phone with yourself.