How To Choose a Defence Coaching Centre?
Candidates who want to be trained for the three techniques applied at SSB need to carefully select a coaching centre. The following aspects needs to be seen before seeking a coaching centre:
- The full outdoor task area as presented in the SSB. Be careful of some Institution’s false claim of providing outdoor task too.
- The outdoor tasks should not be purely theory based as done by many centres.
- Actual on ground training for outdoors & indoor tasks for the GTO technique to be provided.
- Are the people teaching at SSB are qualified GTO/IO/Psychologists who have done tenure at the Service Selection Boards.
- The website to give true picture as to how to approach in taking up the three SSB techniques.
- The selection rates for various entries projected. Are they falsely projected or are actual?
- Do they have computerised PABT instruments & computer simulation.
- Additional classes for both advance and slow learners, Is it available?
- Actual Psychological test & evaluation as done in the SSB.
- Don’t get carried away with false / or hollow promises made by some of the coaching Institutes.
Join the 'Right & Capable Institution" and achieve the success.