Specifications for Territorial army SSB interview
Indian Territorial Army Group Headquarters appoints gainfully employed Ex Service Officers to serve the nation as Territorial Army Officers without having to sacrifice their primary professions. All The organization is planning to fill all vacant positions with new candidates in empty locations. Job seekers who have completed graduation from any recognized university in India can apply Indian Territorial Army Group Headquarters Recruitment. Indian Army Jobs applying Age of aspirants should not be less than 18 years and not more than 42 years.
Territorial Army SSB Interview Procedure
- Document verification
- Psychology Test
- Personal Interview
- Medical Examination
- Document Verification
- Merit list
Territorial Army Notification
- Organization: Indian Territorial Army Group Headquarters
- Category: Government Jobs
- Details of Vacancies: Territorial Army as an Officers(Gainfully Employed in Central/State Government/ Semi Government/Pvt Sector/Self Employed)
- Total Posts: Not given Number of Posts
- Pay Scale: Aspirants will get best pay scale from Indian Territorial Army Group Headquarters as per Government norms.
- Location: All over India
- Eligibility Criteria & Education Qualification for Territorial Army Notification
- Eligibility Conditions: Only For Ex-service Officers who are Medically Fit.
- Qualification: Aspirants should have completed graduate Degree in any stream from any recognized university in India
- Age Limit: Age of aspirants should not be less than 18 years and not more than 42 years
- Selection Procedure: Aspirants selection will be based on Written Test and Interview. Successful candidates will further undergo a Service Selection Board (SSB), Physical Tests and Medical Board for final selection.
Terms And Conditions of service
- Commission is granted in the rank of Lieutenant.
- Pay and Allowances and privileges will be same as Regular Army Officers
- When embodied for training and military service.
- Promotions up to Lt Col by time scale subject to fulfilling laid down criteria.
- Promotion to Colonel and Brigadier by selection
- Officers commissioned in Infantry TA may be called out for military service for longer duration depending on the requirement.
Embodiment for Training:
- One month basic training in the first year of commission.
- Two months of annual training camp every year including the first year.
The candidates will be screened by the Army HQ Selection Board (ASB) held at Addl Dte Gen TA, GS Branch, ‘L’ Block, and Church Road, NewDelhi. Recommended candidates will undergo Medical Examination at Armed Forces Clinic, New Delhi. They will also submit Police Verifications.
Candidate who passed written test of PIB/ASB are required to bring the following attested documents at the time of interview:-
- All educational qualification certificates along with originals (Matric onwards)
- Latest physical fitness certificate from a registered MBBS Doctor
- Copy of Identity proof with photographs (Voter ID/PAN Card/Passport/Driving License etc.)
- Domicile /Residential Proof Certificate
- Certificate for proof of age
- Service certificate by candidates employed in Central Govt./Union Territory/State Govt./ Semi Govt./Private Sector Authenticated by Head Office
- Self-employed candidates or having own Business are required to submit an Affidavit on Non-Judicial stamp paper of minimum value duly attested stating nature of self-employment and income earned annually along with photocopy of PAN Card.
- In case of variation in name in any document of the candidate an affidavit & newspaper cutting be enclosed.
NOTE: A PHOTOCOPY OF FOLLOWING APPLICABLE SERVICE CERTIFICATE ALONGWITH ORIGINAL BE COMPULSORILY PRODUCED AT THE TIME OF INTERVIEW.